Sunday, May 30, 2010

Why,yes! Yes I would like a slice of pie muffin!!!

Hello fellow (hehe! that rhymes!!!)pie eaters. As you might, or may not know, my name is Amanda (Manda for short). and yes, I am a fish. I am here to say something about this blog. Here are the reasons why i chose to make this blog:

  • This is a good way to get my feelings out (by typing on my keyboard so hard that i almost break it)
  • I am a terrible writer, hopefully posting in my own blog will help
  • Ryan wanted me to make a blog (she has like 4000 or something ike that)
  • I like pie
  • Rofflemosh is my favorite word
  • I like pie
  • No one shall ruin the glory of my blog if no one can post in it besides me (not that anyone that is my friend would do that)
  • Did i mention that I like pie?
Well.... i guess thats all that you really need to know.......


yo fav fish,

manda <2


P.S. Don't you love my special heart?

4 comments:

  1. heart <3
    alien <(^_^)>
    koala: @(*&*)@
    smiley face:)
    sad face:(
    huge smiley face :D
    huge sad face D:
    monkey *($-$)*
    person (:|)--<--<
    surprised face :O
    nerd 8+}
    -ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. um.... okay...... hi!...... uh....... bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. does muffin pie taste good???

    ReplyDelete