Monday, May 31, 2010

The finding of Amanda

Hello, so today (at 10:30 pm) I was looking around YouTube as always. As I'm searching for really anything, I come upon a show in Sweden (That is so cool! By the way, i love Europe, I shall move there some day! Don't worry! You all can come with me little followers!!!) called, "Idol". Its like American Idol, only for the Swedish! Any who, there happens to be a contestant, that was on this show in 2007, named Amanda. So, as the great Internet user that I am, I do a little more research on this amazing singer named Amanda (pretty awesome name, huh?). I found out that she lives in Sweden (though all of her songs are in English), she is an AMAZING singer, and that she absolutely loves old 1930's-1980's music! Isn't that awesome! And, she makes really cool vinyl records with her music on them! I would really love one.... as well as an awesome record player (just like Ryan's actually). I think that I shall buy one for myself! Well, that's all for now folks! See you next time on, Rofflemosh.



Your music-loving friend,


<2~mandafish~<2

No comments:

Post a Comment